Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:20:18 +0800

>>I play table top wargames using 1/144 scale Gundam models. I like Mekton
>>Zeta
>>for building up the game stats for the models, and then play out duels and
>>battle that occurred in the Gundam story lines (or make up my own). Real
>>fun,
>>and I actually get to do something with my models other than display.
>>SJ
>I was going to do the same thing, any tips or advice? Rules that need to
>be broken?

        Just remember that gundam combat is very much like people, not mecha,
fighting...also, that gundams will use long range, but will also go in
REALLY close for a kill. also remember about reactor explosions, as well
as the fact that a beam saber cannot stop a lot of things...and that people
like Amuro and Char are considered god in the dice roll.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919