Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:56:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> about the cow pose on the kits box. It looks really stupid compared to the
> picture you have on you site. I wonder why they didn't show it in the cow
> pose from the TV show on the box? Maybe its knees have poor poseability :)

Don't I want to know myself? :) From the June issue, it looks like it
should have the flexiblity. But I have a dark feeling that it is not
so... Bandai has been masterful with their photography, and if there's
only one nice pose the model can strike, Bandai will get it. But half of
the pictures on the manual are just laughable. Maybe the Guncannon has
lousy flexiblity, or maybe they laid off their photographer/art director.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble