Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:38:53 +0800

At 14:25 6/13/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I had to look the scene up in Gundam The Movies VIII to see the two frames in
>which the handle of the beam saber appears. Mischa just barely has time to
>draw it before Chris perforates him with the 90mm Gatling. So we're both right
>-- the beam saber is never *used* and if you blink you miss (as I have all
>these years) even seeing it deployed.

        ?
        In 0080, we clearly see Misha pull out the saber and begin to make
an attack run with it. GTM VIII probably cut the scene short.. you clearly
see the saber come out.

>> Just how did you manage to get all those accent marks in?? =)
>Do this long enough, and it becomes almost second nature….

        I was wondering whether you taped an ASCII chart next to your comp
or something... =)

>Which brings us back to the question of what *can* be stripped out. As I said,
>the Kämpfer is already quite lean and there's not much you could forego.

        Which again means that the Kampfer is pretty much cannot be
mass-produced more than it can be already..