BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:50:42 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/1999 9:27:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

> He wasn't talking about the pose in the TV/movie, he's talking about the
> picture in the manual (see HLJ), and yes it's terrible, looks more like
> humping than fighting. For a pic of the cow pose from the original TV,
> check out my site:

Thanks for the link. I was talking about the new HG UC kit, but was saying
that I haven't seen the movie/TV, but have seen the new kit and its cow pose,
but haven't seen this pose in the movie/TV. I see what everyone dislikes
about the cow pose on the kits box. It looks really stupid compared to the
picture you have on you site. I wonder why they didn't show it in the cow
pose from the TV show on the box? Maybe its knees have poor poseability :)

Aaron