Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:16:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> > Has anyone got this? Care for a review? The cow pose on the box itself is
> > terrible...Im sure the model itself can do much better, wonder why they
> Since I haven't since the MSG Movie Trilogy, can someone please explain why
> its cow pose is terrible? Just wondering, as it doesn't look too bad to me,
> but since I haven't seen it in action, I can't make an opinion of the cow

He wasn't talking about the pose in the TV/movie, he's talking about the
picture in the manual (see HLJ), and yes it's terrible, looks more like
humping than fighting. For a pic of the cow pose from the original TV,
check out my site:
  side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/
I have 5 pics of Guncannon for now, 1 is the cow.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble