BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:35:51 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/1999 6:06:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

> would there be a way lightly sand and or polish out the sprue marks, w/o
> needing to paint?

hmm, not that I know of. I usually just try to clip the parts from the sprue
as perfect as possiable and leave it like it is, since I haven't painted any
of my Gundam kits so far or if I have just the parts or sections of the
Gundam that really needs to be the correct color, I am just now to the stage
where I feel comfortable with starting to paint my kits. arcylics seem to be
the best paint, because according to Tetor's site, acrylic paint can be
polished without the paint rubbing off.

Aaron