A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:30:09 -0400

> Hmmmm...I got another idea...was it possible the kampfer was a
strip-down
> super modified version...in other words, it's NOT what a normal
kampfer
> would even get close to being like? I've seen the other Kampfer, and
that
> seems to be more like a normal version...
> In which case, one has to wonder what they did sacrifice to get it
lean
> and mean, not so much what they added.

Then there is always the question of what exactly did they get rid of or
simplify such that it could be reduced to a dozen boxes, then put
together
by a bunch of pretty much untrained commandos. Sure, these guys are the
best at what they do, but they can't be technicians and engineers as well
as
commandos. That Kampher must have had quite a few shortcuts made in it
to make it easily assembled by amatuers.

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.