BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:14:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/1999 5:54:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdknight@pacific.net.sg writes:

> Has anyone got this? Care for a review? The cow pose on the box itself is
> terrible...Im sure the model itself can do much better, wonder why they
> didnt show how flexible the skirt is..

Since I haven't since the MSG Movie Trilogy, can someone please explain why
its cow pose is terrible? Just wondering, as it doesn't look too bad to me,
but since I haven't seen it in action, I can't make an opinion of the cow
pose, yet.

Aaron