Neil Baumgardner (baumgar@hotmail.com)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:59:05 PDT

Linwood said:

>Hey Neil Linwood Here,
>Since you are using Hotmail, the best thing you can do is filter by the
>subject line.
>
>First, make a folder called Gundam.
>Go into Filter settings, set gundam or [gundam] as Subject line. Make
>sure you
>set the radio to "Subject Line includes". Then set the redirect to your
>folder "Gundam".
>That should do it.

Thanks, I hadnt though of using the subject line as the filter. I'll try
that. Actually I'm just using this hotmail account so as to not spam my work
account. Once I get the bugs worked out I'll change over to it. I'm looking
forward to contributing to the ML.

>Also, are you going to Otakon this year?

Uh, that's the plan at least. Me and Rob should be going there at least on
that Saturday. Depending on what's going on I may show up Sunday too.

Neil Baumgardner