Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:06:50 +0800

>When the ZZ arrived, there was sort of a game of Gundam Musical
>Chairs(involving the Mark II, Zeta, and ZZ). However, the ZZ itself went
>though an upgrade(primarily a larger rocket pack), and eventually received
>the Full Armor treatement(as shortlived as the FAZZ was).
>tabby.

        I have both the ZZ and the FAZZ in 1/144 scale, and all i can say is that
armor thing may have helped survivability, ubt it sure makes the ZZ a
sitting duck...I shifted the BFG to the standard ZZ and the FAZZ became
just an armored close comabt thing...very nice without the BFG, actuaqlly,
as you can see in the BattleMaster game series.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919