Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:19:44 -0700

With a number of "Free" e-mail available, you can get yourself a free, junk
e-mail address specifically for that. You have your free e-mail with access
to the list on the web, and you can post, and probably protect yourself from
your snoppy IT supervisors. But then, with that you have to manage that
account on a regular basis.

Try doing this:

send a mail to majordomo@aeug.org

help (as the body of message)