Sat, 12 Jun 1999 09:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Rodrick Su <rsu@tigana.com> wrote:

> Of all of Gundam I have seen, all of the main
> character seemed to receive an upgrade mid-season:
.
.
.
> F91 (Guntank -> F91. No questions here, Guntank was
> just a stop-gap until the hero gets the shinning
F91)

I think Seabrook & his buddies were just trying to
escape when Crossbone Vanguard MSs attacked Side 4. If
he actually used that piece of antique to fight the
intruders, they'll be toasted in no time.

> 0083 (GP01 -> GP01 Fb -> GP03. Each upgrade bigger
> than the last one. I wonder how GP03 will stack up
in
> Zeta Gundam era)

By that time, Titan's transformable mechas could very
well outperform the GP03 MA. They are developed from
the datas gathering by previous Gundams, so in Z era
it's pretty much a war of Gundams (except the
cut-and-paste Hizack)

===
Colin Liu.