Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:26:59 +0800

At 18:51 6/11/99 -0700, you wrote:
>1. Relative ease of acquirement. One only needs to go to his/her favorite
>well-stocked anime shop to find these kits. The older the kits go, it

        Apparently, he asked if 0080 or 08MST kits are better.. hence I
assume he can lay his hands on the 0080 kits. Personally, I think 0080 kits
are better than the 08MST kits, though the 08MST kits comes with more weapons..

>2. Relative ease of assembly with skill requirements. The newer ones are
>relatively easy to build, especially with the well detailed instruction

        But the 0080 kits are such a breeze to build! =) I find them more
relaxing than a 08MST kit..