Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:47:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- Khyron Goh <pinochio@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

> There is this ZZ Gundam series of 16VCDS going for
> Fifty nine Singapore dollars.
>
> Is this series worth getting for?

I would recommend ZZ to you only if you have watched Z
Gundam because ZZ is the sequel to Z. Without doing so
you may find ZZ a bit kiddie by UC Gundam's standard,
but the light-heart & fun in ZZ is Tomino's intention
to contrast the dark & tragic atmosphere prevailed
throughout Z. I watched ZZ after Z so I quite like the
series, particularly its 2nd half. I'll give ZZ 75 out
of a 100.

===
Colin Liu.