Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:19:17 +0800

At 23:56 6/10/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Are the 0080 kits as easy as 08MST given that they are quite a few
>years older? I am basically more interested in the Zeon Mobile Suits,
>namely Rick Dom and Zaku FZ. Any comments?

        Almost the same.. except 0080 kits don't need you to paint the
visors to make them look good. They come with a crystal visor. The
snap-together kits were standard by then.

        If you can lay your hands on 0080 kits, do it! They have some of the
best quality outside of an old HG or the newer MG kits. If you have spares
I'm interested too.. =)

        Kits from 0080 that you'll want to avoid are the Kampfer and the
Alex, both of which has colour problems; the Kampfer in the wrong shade, the
Alex needs more colours.