Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:46:52 +0800

>Are the 0080 kits as easy as 08MST given that they are quite a few
>years older? I am basically more interested in the Zeon Mobile Suits,
>namely Rick Dom and Zaku FZ. Any comments?

        I suggest you get only the Zaku FZ and the RickDomII from 0080, and the
Gelgoog maybe...the Nt1 and the kampfer need a lot of coloring to look
good. the GM's have weird base coulours, but they are very nice too. the
zugok and hygog...well, nice, but a bit....i dunno...buy if you want it.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919