Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:57:59 +0100

In message <bfb00e4.2491ae57@aol.com>, BlazeEagle@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 6/10/1999 6:11:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>justin@briareos.demon.co.uk writes:
>
>> They certainly didn't
>> teach me any of that in history. ^_^
>
>I know :)
>History class needs to go into more details. I saw a show on TV where it said
>some history books in school are wrong on facts, or the history book
>publisher makes the book with the author never even working on the book!

        I think I've actually learned more about history since I left
school than when I was there! Still, its not really the schools fault -
if we'd gone into detail, there wouldn't have been time to finish the
course! (we barely got past World War II as it was... ) The worst part
for future history students is that the problem with history is that
every passing day creates more to study... ^_^

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |