jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:56:30 -0800

The first gundam model that I did a few years back was FAZZ. It was
terrible to put together and I never did complete it.

It was only recently that I tried another gundam model. This time
round, it was a 08MST Zaku II. It was very easy, with parts that were
mold in roughly the right colours and snap together parts. Just
perfect for a beginner like me. That got me hooked. Since then, I've
tried 08MST's Gouf Custom, Gouf Flight-Type, GM(G) and Endless
Waltz's Deathscyle. Currently I'm putting together the RX-78(G) from
08MST.

Are the 0080 kits as easy as 08MST given that they are quite a few
years older? I am basically more interested in the Zeon Mobile Suits,
namely Rick Dom and Zaku FZ. Any comments?

Jorge Lee.