Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:35:09 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jim Huang <tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> [Since it contain plot points that's not even aired
> in Japan yet, all of
> it should be considered as spoiler and treated as
> such.]

> Turn-A Items...
> - Mark make comment that Harry Ord may be the Char
> of the show, I think he may turn out to be the Jerid

> Mesa of Turn-A.

I've been watching Turn-A TV series on-&-off being
shown on vcd shops' TVs in Hong Kong, but i've watched
enough episodes to say that Ord is NOT Turn-A's Jerid
Messa. Ord so far keep his cool & waiting for the
right moment to make his next move while Messa in Z is
a hare-brained loser. Me think Poe Eiji looks more
like
Messa to me.

===
Colin Liu.