Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:00:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Y. Choe wrote:
> For beginners, I'd recommend 1/144 kits, especially from the Gundam Wing/G
> Gundam/Gundam X line. They are fairly well sized, and do not have

Hi, I am actually writting something similar for my site. And I have a
question about what to recommend to newbies.

For absolute beginners, would you say 0080 or 08MST kits are easier or
harder then the GW/GG/GX that you recommend? I have done many 0080 and
08MST, but I probably will never do GW/GG/GX. So I have to rely on ppl
who have done both to rate the newbie-friendliness.

Thanks.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble