Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 01:53:11 +0800

>Hey guys, thanks for letting me in. I'm new to the
>gundam world and will love any tidbits of info you
>have to offer. If anyone knows about an electronic
>warfare mech, I'd love to here about it! thanks -mk

        Macross has one..the Elint-type valkyrie, and so does Patlabor...one of
the German Labors, I think. IN Gundam...I know some of them have some
capabilities, but I don't know if the two zaku types I know of for recon
also have ECM capabilities.
        It's possible for some of Mecha in Gundam to have such abilities, but I
honestly haven't seen a truly dedicated one...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919