Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

> Rather strange, wouldn't you think? It would appear
> that there was only one Kampfer built and that one
> was trashed by the Alex.

IIRC, inside the Kampfer's 1:144 kit's instruction it
mentioned that MS-18A the first prototype exists
before the final version MS-18E (the one we saw on the
0080 OVA) completed. Who knows? Maybe several Kampfers
were completed before the war was over.

No such luck for those watch the F91 movie, all we saw
was the Zaku II & Gelgoog in the MS museum.

===
Colin Liu.