BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:45:24 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/1999 8:35:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

> Give it a week. I haven't seen the HLJ site updated that often since they
> switched server/domain name, and the "biweekly update" promise hasn't
> really lived up to expectation, either...

I just ordered from them a few days ago and I was updated once a day. They
must really be backed up. I noticted that the site lacks updates, too. Your
right, they will probably update in a few days. I like their new order check
system, it tells you what's in stock, what is low in stock, or what's out of
stock. Its a really nice system.

Aaron