MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:26:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/99 11:37:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time, choey@usa.net
writes:

<< Ok. The secret word of the day is "Uuuu-Chaka, Wooo-Chuukaa" which roughly
 translates to "We all hate Jar Jar Here." The secret handshake and gestures
 are so secretive that only a select few knows of its existance, and even a
 fewer few knows of its motions and what not.

 I just happen to be lucky that I know all these things... Or do I?
 Fnord!

 Y. "Fnord... wait, is that Ford?" Choe

> hey guys, thanks for letting me in your secret club.
> i can keep secrets and learn secret handshakes,
> passwords, and theme songs. again, thanks for letting
> me in your club. -mk

Just to repeat, Jar Jar will NOT be in anymore Star Wars movies according to
George Lucas

Jason