Mavrick280@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:32:59 EDT

<It just occurred to me that actually the Ewoks kicking Stormtroopers ass
 made a lot of sense despite the major gap in weaponary technology.>
<< Not. Out. In. The. Open. I don't care how much you like Lucas or his
 movies, that was crap. The stormtroopers also did not have an Emperor who
 underdeployed troops or handcuffed their ability to wage war properly, >>

Well Even if the storm troopers are well train They were Fight In a Jungle
where their enemies probally know more of the terain they did.