Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:13:41 -0700

One other thing, he uses a standard Chinese military spear, and gets around
literally riding on top of a pair of flaming wheels, which if I am not
mistaken was the other item other than the red clothe he was born with.
Also due to the way he was re-constituted by his master, his body is
considered uncontaminatable, be it poison or sorcerory.