Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:35:11 -0700

Ok. The secret word of the day is "Uuuu-Chaka, Wooo-Chuukaa" which roughly
translates to "We all hate Jar Jar Here." The secret handshake and gestures
are so secretive that only a select few knows of its existance, and even a
fewer few knows of its motions and what not.

I just happen to be lucky that I know all these things... Or do I?
Fnord!

Y. "Fnord... wait, is that Ford?" Choe