Tue, 8 Jun 1999 07:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

No. The MS-06R Zaku II series are high mobility type
used for space combat throughout the OYW. For
examples: MS-06R-1A are piloted by the famous trio
"The Black Trinary" at the beginning of the war, while
the MS-06R-2 is piloted by ace like Johnny Ridden
(from MSV).

The Zaku IIs appeared in 0080 is called "Zaku Kai", or
MS-06FZ. They are developed near the end of oyw.

--- Woo Lee <leew5@stuy.edu> wrote:

> He's talking about the R series of Zakus...which I
> belive were the type
> that Bernie was using in Gundam 0080
>
> Of course,I'm assuming you're talking about the
> R-1/2/3 in Neo super robot
> wars
>

> On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Raiutenshi Violetto wrote:
>

> > >Well.... my faves are the Zaku IIs (high mobility
> R1 and R2, the FZ, the
> > >F2,
> > >F, J), the Gelgoog J, the Rick Dom II.
> > >As for Gundams, it will have to be the MK.II and
> the Nu.
> > >
> > >*Switch back to silent mode*
> > >Bernard
> >

> > Which R1 and R2? Not the ones from the R Series...
> is it?

===
Colin Liu.