MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:27:21 EDT

Hey I just picked up the 1/144 Turn A (ducks for cover) and I have to say
that it doesn't look that bad, but the "opening doors" on the chest is just a
different chest plate that you swap for the regular one. The colors aren't
that bad kind've an Ivory white if you ask me. My question though is that on
the bottom of the box, there is some special offer with a picture of a Zaku
II. Now of course the only thing is the offer is only available in Japan, but
I was wondering wat the offer was anyway?

Jason