James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 02:14:11 -0700

        I've noticed comparing the MG and PG gundams (as well as the Zakus)
that although they have similar proportions, they differ in the details.
For instance, the MG and PGs gundams have different shoulders, and the
Zakus have different cockpits and elbow details. (apart from the obvious
differences involved in engineering the models to differents scales)

        Anyway, what I'm getting at is that there seems to be no set,
ironed out, detailed design for the RX-78 or ZakuII. Its like the simple
animation model sheet designs are canonical, and whatever else you want to
do, as long as the proportions are the same, is alright. Anyone else notice
this? It slightly bugs me that Bandai has left this so vague. Essentially,
there is no definitive RX-78 gundam. Is this true?

-James