James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 01:53:32 -0700

Anybody else see Syd Mead's turn A gundam drawings in the June Newtype? I
must say I'm impressed. There's a front, back and 3/4 view drawing. The
drawings are very well done and it shows me that Syd took some time and
thought out how the gundam would look in 3/D. I must say that I'm liking
the Turn A the more I see of it. It seems to echo the original RX-78 in its
lankier, human proportions. Later gundams (ZZ,G,W,X) have been growing
bulkier with more and more tacked on gadgetry. I think Syd did a good job,
it's different, but I can find a place for it within the Gundam universe.

-James