Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 01:05:03 EDT

Hi everybody,

        As most of you know, I just received a very large order from Hobby
Link Japan (a little over $1300 worth), and I had mentioned that I was
thinking of selling some of the kits to defray this huge dollar amount on my
credit card. So, before I go to eBay with them, I would like to place this
offer to the List. I have two MG RGM-79 kits and one MG RX-78-3 kit I would
like sell. I'd like $30 for each kit, with the buyer paying any shipping
charges to their address. I'm not looking to make money on these kits, just
trying to recoup my losses on the entire order. Please reply privately. I
will take the highest offer (or the first offer, if nobody starts a bidding
war).

Thanks, beforehand, to those of you who wish to have one of these fine models.

SJ