Phil Abramowitz (phil_abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:10:12 -0700

Ok, I used the Microsoft Visual Basic Package & Deployment wizard to build a
self-installing version of the screen saver that loads all the Microsoft
DLL's. I tried it on a clean machine this time, and it worked although for
some reason I had to run the setup program twice. Anyway, the new improved
Gundam Model Screen Saver is at:

http://side7.gundam.com/models/ScreenSaver.html

There are two downloads - one for the installable version, and one for the
source code. If you already have VB 6.0, you can just download an recompile
the source.

Phil