Raiutenshi Violetto (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 02:53:00 GMT

>Oh yes, this reminded me the discussion topic (long long time ago) for the
>meaning of "SHEN LONG" Gundam
>
>Few weeks ago I read RUROU NI KENSHIN in SHONEN JUMP (Weekly comic) and
>they mentioned about "SUU SHIN" (4 Guardians)
>Which are
>
>(*) Eddie, or any Chinese List Members, can you help?
>
>Japanese Reading their Chinese(?)Reading Meaning
>shi-shin suu-shin 4 (Guardian) Gods
>
>su-zaku chuu-chya (?) South Guardian (Phoenix?)
>byak-ko pa-huu (pai-huu?) West Guardian (White Tiger)
>sei-ryuu shen-lon (shing-long?) East Guardian (Blue Dragon)
>gen-bu yun-mou (?) North Guardian (some mythical
>turtle?)

>So, I'm quite sure that Shen-Long Gundam derived the name for the East
>Guardian .... but well, ...that ALTRON Gundam is still unsolved.

>Lers.

  Yeah... the 4 gods/guardians... Yuu Yuu Hakusho, B'tX, and Fushigi
  Yuugi has it too, I think.

  What Shenglong means? Simple; "dragon god"... If you've seen DBZ...
  The word is in Chinese, I guess in Japanese it would be "Shinryu" or
something like that (good name, huh?)

  Altron? Hmm... it sounds a rather technical term to me...

  Don't forget "Nataku" in the list, I think the Altron Gundam's the
  prototype of the Nataku or something.

Violetto the Storm Angel (Veilchen's Evil Shadow)
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/