Lersak B. (lersak@ksc11.th.com)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:56:07 +0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Raitenshi Veilchen <raitenshi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [gundam] What's everybody's favorite
>Um... the Nobel Gundam and the Shenglong Gundam.

Oh yes, this reminded me the discussion topic (long long time ago) for the
meaning of "SHEN LONG" Gundam

Few weeks ago I read RUROU NI KENSHIN in SHONEN JUMP (Weekly comic) and
they mentioned about "SUU SHIN" (4 Guardians)
Which are

(*) Eddie, or any Chinese List Members, can you help?

Japanese Reading their Chinese(?)Reading Meaning
shi-shin suu-shin 4 (Guardian) Gods

su-zaku chuu-chya (?) South Guardian (Phoenix?)
byak-ko pa-huu (pai-huu?) West Guardian (White Tiger)
sei-ryuu shen-lon (shing-long?) East Guardian (Blue Dragon)
gen-bu yun-mou (?) North Guardian (some mythical
turtle?)

So, I'm quite sure that Shen-Long Gundam derived the name for the East
Guardian .... but well, ...that ALTRON Gundam is still unsolved.

Lers.