Mark Kuettner (
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 10:33:18 PDT

> Anyway, I need to ask the list.. back a few months ago, some pple
>mentioned using technical pens to to the panel lines. <looks around for
>Probe, Edward, -Z- or Mr Zaku.. =)> Can anyone tell me the size of the pen
>best suited to this purpose?
>Lim Jyue

Well, I think those other guys use a disposable micro-pigma pen or
something like that. I have never tried those.

What I use is a Koohinar Rapidograph 0.30 technical pen. It is kinda
pricey, in the $10 range, but it is refillable. I use a black film
ink made by Higgins that is in most art stores and dries with a flat finish
that makes the kit look more scale. Technical pencils with a dark lead also
work good too.

Mark Kai

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit
Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 02:33:41 JST