Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:59:28 GMT

Sometime ago, someone mentioned that Gilliam Yeager from SRW is
actually a character from an earlier game called "Hero Senki".
I just remembered playing an RPG for the SNES/SF, wherein the
the characters came from the Gundam series, Kamen Rider series,
and Ultraman series, I think. At that time, I barely knew enough
Kanji to get me through, and I eventually gave up on it. Tell me,
is this Hero Senki? I wasn't able to catch the title back then.

Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/