Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Sun, 06 Jun 1999 23:50:58 -0700

Well, first off, I don't know if GundamCraft will work on a Mac or a PC.
It's unsure whether one is really needed for the Mac because the TC could
work on Macs. If you want to make one though, you need a program called
StarDraft which can downloaded at Camelot Systems.

camelot.warzone.com

Then go to Starcraft.org and go to the tutorials sections; look up the
custom tutorial.

www.starcraft.org

That tutorial will cover the basics of converting unit graphics, but won't
cover many of the things I'm doing. The program I use to make the sprites
is 3D Studio Max. I model/render/animate all the graphics in 3DS and then
compile them in Photoshop. After I make all the individual frames, you
need a program called RetroGRP or GFX2BMP to compile all the frames into
the GRP format that SC reads.