Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 18:08:59 -0700

Hi all,

Ok, I'm going to put in Nu Gundam to replace the Wraith...but it will be a
land based unit designed to destroy ground weapons/units/buildings with
ease. Also, it's going to only use a beam saber. That's if it's going to
replace the wraith.

If it'll replace the Goliath, it'll have two weapons, a hyper basooka
(probably) and it's very cool and stylish beam rifle. If it's going to be
a Goliath, I'll try to give it a beam saber for ground and beam rifle for
air, but I don't think I can do that.

Anyway, just wondering what all ya folks think about that. Last question,
I'll be putting in Nu Gundam FOR sure, but then...which design?? Hi Nu
Gundam or good ol' Nu Gundam from CCA? I like both designs, but more to
the original. Also, for all those who are expect the fin funnels; can't do
it 'cause the carrier/interceptor combo is already taken up by the Alpha
Aziel from 0083. :D

KurenaiJiku