Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 23:25:20 +0800

At 07:36 6/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>except unlike GP02, GP03 is more than capable of wiping out a whole
>squadron of MS by itself so an escort isn't necessary.

        Exactly my point. The GP03 was used to break through the MS screen
around the colony, which it did.. you get scenes of Zakus and Rick Doms
blowing up, then the GP03 blazing past. The GP03 achieved its purpose, but
it can't tackle a colony on its own. Unfortunately, the Fed fleet was busy
playing with mirrors, so Uraki's efforts were all wasted..