MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:16:56 EDT

BlazeEagle@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 His hand is mechanical, in fact in one of the orginial movies, they show the
 hand with out a glove, and it shows why he wears one black glove, because of
 the mechanical parts. It could have been done in one of the SW novels, as
 they take liberaties with some things or add new details that wheren't
 explained in the movies.(I'm talking about the ones, that take place years
 after the movies.)

 Aaron >>

What I really get a kick out of is how in Splinter of the Mind's Eye (where
Vader is more or less a hitman like Maul) Luke and Vader fight and Luke cuts
Vader's hand off. WHich is even more funny when he is suprised by Vader's
mechanical hand in Jedi...

Jason