Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 11:14:02 +0800

At 13:20 6/4/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Agree. When I mentioned Uraki's deed my view was
>purely on 2 excellent prototype MSs got wasted & the
>best one (GP03 Dendrobium MA) underachieved. Comparing

        Underachieved? I don't think so. The GP03 did well, but it had no
support to exploit the hole it opened, so the suit was wasted. Kou did
managed to break through to the colony, but even the GP03 didn't pack enough
firepower to flatten a colony. In terms of it's purpose (strategic
control/breakthrough) it did well enough, even with Kou at the controls.
Without the Federation Fleet following him through, there was absolutely no
chance he could have destroyed the colony on his own.