BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:28:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/1999 5:19:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> Because an army of Mauls would tear the Jedi Council a new asshole. They
> don't have to be geniuses, just mean and deadly. I mean, how do you
> explain the usefulness of stormtroopers then? They're not known for their
> smarts and they're still effective if you have enough of them.

What's funny, is that the Storm Troopers are supposed to be the Empire's
elite soliders, according to the books. If Storm Troopers are the Empire's
elite, no wonder they lost to Rebels :)

The Storm Troopers don't act that elite in the movies! :)

Aaron