BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:37:19 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/1999 4:43:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

> I thought Luke got a mechanical hand to replace the one he lost? Where
> did you get the idea that his new hand was cloned biologically?

His hand is mechanical, in fact in one of the orginial movies, they show the
hand with out a glove, and it shows why he wears one black glove, because of
the mechanical parts. It could have been done in one of the SW novels, as
they take liberaties with some things or add new details that wheren't
explained in the movies.(I'm talking about the ones, that take place years
after the movies.)

Aaron