Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:20:09 -0700 (PDT)

--- Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

> Given the series' Zeon bias, whatever the Fed did,
it
> would seemed stupid/impotent/useless/too late. The
> cost of Uraki's mistakes is almost pointless against

> such a backdrop, since someone else in the Fed will
> make another mistake and cost the Feds the same >
thing.

Agree. When I mentioned Uraki's deed my view was
purely on 2 excellent prototype MSs got wasted & the
best one (GP03 Dendrobium MA) underachieved. Comparing
to the incompetence of Fed's brass, it's next to
nothing. Anyway they can keep on pumping money to
Anaheim Electronics to continue the Gundam projects
regardless of Delaz's uprising. To bad the Gundam mkII
was developed by the Titans (or i should say too bad
that Z Gundam was made more than a decade ago to
change all that now), or we'll see the Feds have the
most advanced MS developed by private sectors w/o
getting its hands dirty.

===
Colin Liu.