Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:03:29 +0800

At 14:24 6/4/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>>But wouldn't the Gundam get damaged by being right in the middle of the
>>>explosion?
>> That's why the Gundam shouldn't be there when the missile goes
off. > Why get that close? Can you say GP-02? I knew you could. ^_^

        We can also say Gundam X with the Colony-busting cannon, or Zeta
with it's big gun, or.. =) I think you get the idea. =]

        A more interesting idea is to have MSes _walk_ up the Death Star
trench to lob bazooka rounds into the exhaust port!