Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:24:42 +0100

In message <2.2.32.19990604122329.00725524@pacific.net.sg>, Lim Jyue
<lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> writes
>At 08:10 6/4/99 EDT, you wrote:
>><< Yep, I didn't think about that, A Gundam could just fly in the hanger bay,
>> and fire his missiles inside the bay. The Tie's wouldn't be a problem for a
>> fast Gundam. >>
>>But wouldn't the Gundam get damaged by being right in the middle of the
>>explosion?
>
> That's why the Gundam shouldn't be there when the missile goes off. =D.

        Why get that close? Can you say GP-02? I knew you could. ^_^

        (incidentally, one of the Star Wars RPG books contains a scene
where Lando flys the Falcon into the hangar bay of the Executor - in
order to shake off some Tie Fighters! ^_^)

(snip)

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |