Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 20:17:43 +0800

At 07:49 6/4/99 EDT, you wrote:
> Do you mean that the kits are designed ny different pple? Or maybe
> that's why it's a FZ design?
>Yeah Izubichi designed the FZ and Kunio Okarawa designed the Regular Zaku

        A thought just occured to me. Given that the MMP-80 and 6 additional
clips are made available to us with the Zaku F/J kit, if and when a MG Dom
Trop, we can make use of these weapons to seriously load the D/Trop down
with ammo and weapons.

        Another interesting tidbit I found in the manual: MMP-80 90mm SMG
replaced the 120mm Rifle later into the OYW. Is there a reason given somewhere?