Fri, 4 Jun 1999 00:45:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Lim Jyue wrote:
> At 23:54 6/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >LOL! How about Gundam vs. Luke armed with a light sabre and a concussion
> >grenade?
> Well, Luke can try cutting the bottom feet armour open with the
> lightsaber.. AFTER the Gundam had stepped on him. *Quish*. =)

Oops, I forgot, Luke need one more gadget, the cable gun to haul him up to
Gundam's ass. Then he cut open the armor with a single swing and toss the
grenade where the Sun doesn't shine.

Of course, if he had achieved full Jedi status, he can Force jump 18
meters up to Gundam's head without the cable gun.

(does anyone remember the Grudge Match web site?)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble