-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 19:09:33 -0700

At 21:02 6/2/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>[Moment of sudden realisation]
>
>She's the somewhat busty woman from ZZ with a bit of a thing for Judau,
>right?
>
>Sorry if that's a dumb comment, but I've always wondered about that girl
>with the whip in SD Gundam...

I would've thought she was one of the most distinctive and recognizable
characters in the entire saga, what with her being the only two-tone
blonde/redhead. On the other hand, I failed to mention that in my previous
description of her, didn't I?

Like Rosamia with Camille, she only had a thing for Judau when she was in
her "domestic" mode and did her best to kill him when she was in her
"whipper-snapper" mode.

-Z-